problem areas — we all got em.
mine? my arms. always. — always always. and as i get older they aren’t making it any easier to fit into my favorite ole blazer. so i’ve started using those little 2 pound weights my mother so thoughtfully got me for Christmas one year, and yeah! it’s kinda working!
what is up with the weird flappy arm meets side business? it’s like a little bum (or tiny front bum) that just sits there, one on each side, just flapping about. lame!
so my girlfriend and i were talking and she tells me that her mom uses a ball to work out her pits (and give more lift to her boobs to boot!) and, well, I LOVE MOM TIPS! sooo.. i got a cute little squeeze ball with yin yang on it and i leave it in the living room. Now every time i see it i have to squeeze it for a minute.
I am already seeing results!
but — what do you think? Is it working?!
i was listening to too beautiful to live and luke was talking about sufjan stevens’ christmas album.. i’m not into most chrispy music, but i thought this was sweet with its nostaligic animation style and sufjan’s lovely voice which is so unusual for a christmas song..
so i thought i would make a christmas list… haha i dont really care if i get anything.. a lot of what i’m giving to other people is stuff i’ve made which i think is so much more personal… but i have really enjoyed creating gift lists (take a look at this one i did for the frisky!) so i thought what the hej, it is the season.
1. Two tickets to The Book of Mormon
2. Macaroons — i’ve been obsessed with them for over a year now and i’ve still never had one
3. Long leather gloves — warm and elegant and something i’d never buy myself
4. The Jeffery Campbell Lita shoe in beige burgundy fabric — so weird/glam current obsession
5. The Canon PowerShot SD940IS 12.1 Mega Pixel digital camera with wide angle lens — sure i’ve got my wonderful Canon T1I, but sometimes a quick point and shoot is all you need/want
6. We went to Traif recently (a phenomenal resto in Williamsburg) and they had truffle salt rimed drinks. i would put this on everything. amaze.